Thomas represents clients in all phases of litigation, including pre-trial discovery, deposition practice, motion practice, trial preparation, and post-trial appeals. Prior to joining Fischer & Fischer, P.C., Thomas was an attorney at two well-known litigation firms where he received extensive experience in a wide variety of litigation matters. Importantly, Thomas’ experience has provided him with the unique opportunity to act as counsel for both claimants and defendants, resulting in the ability to evaluate various legal claims and to anticipate the arguments to be asserted by the opposing party.
Thomas was born and raised in Wisconsin and received his law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School in May 2011. While attending law school, Thomas served as a law clerk to Ret. Judge John C. Albert, Dane County Circuit Court. He also received substantial appellate experience as a student-attorney with the Wisconsin Innocence Project, a clinical project designed to remedy wrongful convictions through the use of DNA evidence and other means.
Thomas received his undergraduate degree in 2007 from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, graduating summa cum laude.
Outside of work, Thomas enjoys all that Colorado has to offer, including hiking and skiing. Thomas is also well regarded in the community for his commitment to non-profit organizations.
- Intellectual Property Law (i.e., copyrights, trademarks, and patents)
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Law
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Car and Trucking Accidents
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.S., summa cum laude, 2007
- University of Wisconsin School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Colorado, 2011
- Wisconsin, 2011
- Recognized as the top performer in Professional Responsibilities/Ethics, Fall 2010 Term
- The Hangout, Board Member, October 2012 - October 2014
- American Constitutional Society-Denver Chapter (ACS), Board Member, August 2011 - August 2013
- Court Mediation Services (CMS), Volunteer Mediator, May 2012 - November 2014
©2008 • Fischer & Fischer, P.C. is a registered trade name for the Fischer Law Firm, P.C.
Disclaimer: The materials and information appearing on this website are provided for informational purposes only and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice. Transmission or receipt of any information from this website does not create an attorney - client relationship, and you should not act or rely upon any information appearing on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney.