Jennifer was born and raised in New York. She attended college at American University in Washington, D.C. and graduated with her Bachelor of Arts degrees in 2001. She then attended law school at Cardozo Law School in New York City where she obtained her Juris Doctorate degree in 2005. While at Cardozo Law School she worked on the Arts and Entertainment Law Journal.
Jennifer has focused her legal career on litigation, in Colorado state courts and federal courts across the country. She recognizes that civil litigation requires equal attention to both legal theories and the specific facts of each case.
When Jennifer is not working, she is enjoying the outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer, traveling, or engaging in politics by serving as a precinct committee person and volunteering for candidates and causes she supports.
- Intellectual Property Law (i.e., copyrights, trademarks, and patents)
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- American University, B.A. Public Communications and Psychology, 2001
- *Study Abroad: University of Pittsburgh, Semester at Sea, 2000
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2005
- *Study Abroad: American University, Washington College of Law, Summer Abroad, 2003
- Colorado, 2005
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
©2016 • Fischer & Fischer, P.C. is a registered trade name for the Fischer Law Firm, P.C.
Disclaimer: The materials and information appearing on this website are provided for informational purposes only and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice. Transmission or receipt of any information from this website does not create an attorney - client relationship, and you should not act or rely upon any information appearing on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney.